...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Friday, December 31, 2010

"Shoppin' my stash!!!"

I thought I'd post some products that I just randomly pick from my stash!  Don't worry I'm not going to write you a novel...this is just going to be quick and to the point!  Promise!!!!  I think I'll do this every few weeks and call it, "shoppin' my stash!"  :D


 #1 Burt's Bees~Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme.  I've discovered this stuff is great to use in place of hair pomade.  Just a tiny bit goes a long way.  I use it in my hair to smooth out curl or for those annoying fly aways!   :P


 #2 Suddenly Smooth~ Milk n' Honey Body Lotion.  I picked this up at Sally's for the kiddos and I.  It's a nice "after shower" scent!  Also for you ladies to set on your desk at work!  Love!!


 #3 Sonia Kashuk~ eyeshadow duo in "leather and Lace"  So pretty for a natural look.  The brow/lid highlight is a dirty pink and the crease color is a brown with pink undertones.  Both have a satin finish.  Remember SK is @ Target.  I can't quite get down pictures of color swatches.  I'm not so fancy yet, but I'm learning.  I'll post a lot of eyeshadows, blush, and highlighters.  They are my fave!!


 #4 Bobbi Brown~ Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks in "pale pink."  Great cheek color for you future brides and to add a hint of color to your lips!  She has a lot more colors to choose from that are very pretty!!


                          www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment