...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just for fun!!

Let's face it whenever I run errands no matter where I go I need to make a pit stop in the beauty section!!!  Well I don't need to that's for sure!  I have seen these nail polish color strips before and I'm sure you have as well, but in colors only.  I saw some fun patterns and settled on "laced up"!  I went back today and got "raise the glass" (champagne) and "kitty kitty" (leopard). 


I almost didn't buy it because I thought it would be too busy, but I think it's fun and decided I need to try it at least once.  Come to find out the designers used some of them in their 2011 spring runway shows!!!  Maybe they are cool!!!  ;D



$9.99 ea @ drugstores
I use them as I was using real polish.  I buff out the oils in my nails, put on my favorite base coat, apply the strip, then finally apply a great speed top coat to help seal it.  I do suggest to file off the excess in a downward motion...not filing back and forth.  These fit my nails well so I didn't have to remove any from the sides.  It has been five days and just a few chips so far.  It's fun for a night out or any special occasion!   :)


                                            ~xoxo~



1 comment: