...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maybelline Color Tatto 24 Hour Eyeshadow

I'm trying to make the most of my down time here at home.  Can I just say I'm bored out of my mind!!  Ugh!!  Stuck at home since Monday in hiding!  You can only do enough laundry, sweeping the floors which isn't on the top of my list of to-do's anyways,  pinning to Pinterest,  face booking...getting bored with to say the least, and beginning to watch Ice Loves CoCo?!  I've never even attempted to watch that show, but I do admit the two of them make me giggle.  I may have to start the DVR on that one.  So needless to say I've been inspired to blog!

Have any of you tried MAC's Paints and Paint Pots?  They are amazing...they dry to a powder finish and last all day.  Now I'll be honest here I have not tried Maybelline's version of them yet, but I hear they are pretty darn good.  I can tell by just a color swatch on the back of my hand they just might be comparible to the Paint's and the Paint Pots.  Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow.  I bought the color "Tough as Taupe" last week and I'm anxious to start trying it.  They also have some fun colors as well.  You beauties have a great day!!

Tip:  I'm sure you already know this...remember to use a brush when applying these kinds of shadows.  :)

XoXo~Amber






No comments:

Post a Comment