...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BioSilk Silk Therapy

We all love to keep our hair silky and beautiful!! Right? One of my go to's is BioSilk Silk Therapy oil. It is great to put on after an evening shower and let sit in your hair all night. You can put a little bit on damp hair before you style or dry hair to help with the frizz and fly aways!! Days I don't do my hair, I put some in and put my hair up and go! It also smells amazing!!! Mmmmmmm!!

*TIP* I have mentioned this before in a previous post. I'll mention it again in case you missed it. Mix your favorite oil treatment and hair masque! Then put it on your hair and sleep with it on your hair ALL night. I use a cheap plastic shower cap. Just warn your husband how sexy you're going to look tonight!! ;)

XoXo~ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment