...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Sunday, September 11, 2011

St. Tropez self tanner

I've been loving the St. Tropez bronzing spray. I saw an article that they use it on Dancing With The Stars...of course that sold me on it!!! The spray is perfect and I promise you it's goof proof!!!! You can even trust your husband to spray you!! It gives you the perfect touch of color for fall!!

I have recently found that the Amplifier prep gel by Versa Spa works great before you actually go to the salon and spray tan!!! It's a sticky type lotion that helps the spray tan grab onto your skin and you get darker!! I'm sure there's more to it, but that's the easy way to explain it. It's like an aloe vera gel. It works great so I figured hey this will work on my St. Tropez and that it did!!!

XoXo~ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment