...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

H20 Sea Salt Skin Smoother

I swear this season is killing my skin!!! I feel terribly dry so I have been using H20 Sea Salt Skin Smoother in my regimen!! My husband uses it all the time...probably more than me! They will tell you to try and use a sugar scrub in dry climates, but I'm not into them so much!! I don't feel like it exfoliates as much and it dissolves too quickly! We love this salt scrub because it has lots of oils in it! Just before I'm about to get out of the shower, I turn it off and scrub my body down with H20 and rinse off. You definitely don't need any lotion after your shower. It makes for a great stocking stuffer!!! I get this one at Ulta. :)

XoXo~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment