...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Argan oil!!!

Argan oil is an oil extracted from the seeds of the Argan tree which is native in the southwestern part of Morocco.  It can be found in health food stores and cosmetic stores.  I of course love Argan oil as a beauty product!  I use it on my face under my night time moisturizer.  My skin feels amazing in the morning.  I do use quite a few products so I switch it up a lot and I don't use it every night!!  Argan oil is a rich source of vitamin E and fatty acids so it is GREAT for your skin and it's organic, if you get 100% Argan oil.  You can also use it on your hair, all over your body, on your cuticles or in the bath!  Right now I'm loving Josie Maran's 100% Argan oil.  If it IS NOT 100%, I wouldn't recommend it for use on your face.  It usually says on the bottle if it's 100% Argan oil.  


I have a separate bottle for use on my hair.  It says in the top corner "made with Argan oil" so it isn't 100%.  Use it sparingly for your hair...it can make it greasy.  I suggest using it in the evening after a shower.  That way it can set in your hair all night.  The bottles for your hair are a lot cheaper because it isn't 100%.  www.amazon.com/edenallure.com

www.josiemarancosmetics.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this on my hair...never thought of using on my face...thxs much for the post. I'll have to try it on my face next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my sister a Sephora Kit with a mini bottle of this. She likes it! :)


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete