...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Who was your fave?!

I love E!'s Red Carpet Live!!!  The celebrities all look amazing and some start getting red carpet ready at 8 in the morning!!  WoW!!  I would probably be one of those!  I was lovin' the emerald green last night.  Maybe it's because I'm tired of the nudes.  Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis looked beautiful.  Angelina sure knows how to turn heads at events.  She definitely looked classy last night!  She rules the red carpet!!!!

Olivia Wilde looked like a princess!  I loved the black and how the sparkle faded towards the bottom.  Her makeup looked amazing!!  It also helps when you have beautiful eyes!!  Makeup was Nars...they have fantastic eyeshadows!  


Anne Hathaway looked Gorg and the dress showed off her backside perfectly!!  Another good one by Armani!!!  She was styled by Rachel Zoe...of course!!  I love Rachel Zoe..."That's bananas"!


Eva Longoria...looked beautiful last night.  The gown was truly elegant, but I expected a little more from her.  I think she needed some big beautiful earrings to make her PoP!  


Sofia Vergara!  She rocked it in that number!  What a booty!!!  I love her accent too!!


Natalie Portman showed off her baby bump!!  The dress definitely accentuated her pretty little bump beautifully, but I wasn't sold on that rose!  :/  I still want to see Black Swan and her new movie coming out with Ashton Kutcher!  It looks adorable!!   


I have to add the gorgeous Megan Fox!  Pretty in pink she was for sure and she always has an amazing body...it's  very feminine and sexy!!  I do have to say the girl is getting too much done to her pretty face!  She's looking a little rough lately!  That makes me sad because she is stunning!


I hope all you lovelies have a fantastic week!!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment