...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping My Stash!!! Part II

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for some warm weather!!!  I'm getting a little tired of great sweaters and fabulous boots!  Bring on the cute sundresses and strappy sandals!!  Oh and some eyeshadow that will go with it.  If you don't own a Clinique eyeshadow...get "Strawberry Fudge"  It's a pink/gold duochrome and the brown has pink undertones (frost).  It looks fantastic when you're tan!!!  Pretty!!!

I love under eye brightener.  The Garnier Fructis  dark circle under eye roller is great to use for just that.  It claims to diminish your dark circles because there is caffeine in it to constrict the blood vessels under your eye.   I have the original one and it doesn't work, but I'm lovin' this new one they put out strictly for a brightener.  I've been using it every day. Put it on after all your makeup is on.  Dab a few dots from the inner corner to the outer corner of your eye.  Don't rub just pat it in with your ring finger.  You know why I love it?  Because it blurs out fine lines and gives my eyes a lift!!!  It's comparable to Smashbox Photo Op under eye brightener.  :D

Dry shampoo works wonders for giving your lifeless hair some volume.  I have really fine hair and it is always flat... so when I'm not having a lazy hair day and I want a lot of poof... I use this.  TRESemme's Fresh Start for straight normal to oily hair.  Spray some at the roots and tease!  It works perfectly when you want more volume at the crown.  Finally!!!

Who doesn't love lipgloss, lipliners and lipsticks?!  Nars potgloss in "Sweet Charity" is a pretty neutral pinky mauve.  Great transition gloss from fall to spring.  It pairs well with MAC's lip pencil in "Soar"


I hope all you beauties have a great day and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment