...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Monday, October 24, 2011

Kerastase Elixer Ultime

The Elixer Ultime is a new favorite!! Think of it as the ultimate skincare for your hair!! I have renamed it "Liquid Gold"!!! I'm already a huge fan of Kerastase products so I was sure I would love it. I use it every night after I wash my hair. It's very light so it is perfect to use before styling or on styled hair to tame the flyaways! There's more so be sure to check out this link for full product information.  http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/conso/products/elixirultime/index.aspx

XoXo~Amber

1 comment:

  1. I love ELIXIR ULTIME! I Fall in love with my hair after using it for the first time. I've been using it all summer! It makes my dry hair so soft and easy to style. I just got my second bottle! I love Kerastase

    xoxo,
    BSF

    ReplyDelete