...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Thursday, May 19, 2011

For Softer Beach Waves....


I love loose beachy type waves in my hair....you know Victoria Secret style!!!   Unfortunately I don't like using the products you spray in your hair made to keep your curls going strong all day,  unless I'm going to be on the set of a movie or something...hehe!!!  I have tried so many products....they are just too stiff and sticky.  My hair is so fine and a lot of products weigh it down.  I found a few drugstore products that I love to use for a soft loose curl.  Take each section of hair, before you curl it,  and spray it with Suave Professioinals light hold hairspray or Herbal Essence's Tousle Me Softly.  They are both light hold hairsprays...so if you're like me and don't like that heavy feeling some products give you...try YOUR favorite lightweight hairspray to curl with..... it gives your hair a soft pretty loose curl.  Finally use your favorite hairspray for a longer lasting hold to finish off your style!  It works perfectly.

           XoXo~Amber

1 comment:

  1. Thank youuu soo much for this post!! this is exactly wat i was looking for.. i didn't want anthing that would harden my curlss because i love the loose curls as well!! and i have thin hair just like you soo im excited to try this!! thank again!! =]

    ReplyDelete