...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Friday, May 6, 2011

Self Tanners I Heart!!

I have gone through so many self-tanners...I stopped counting at 10!!  I finally landed on a few that are now my faves.  In my opinion L'Oreal puts out the best drugstore self tanners.

The self-tanning moisturizers are great.  They are goof proof.  You apply it after every shower and just build-a-tan!  L'Oreal Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer in Medium is perfect and the one I've used for at least 3 years.  It really gives you a beautiful color.

Another one is the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze One Day.  Now this stuff is awesome.  You apply it and it washes off that night.  It has NO self-tanners in it and it won't rub off on your clothes...that's a must.

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer/ Instant Action.  THis one has the regular amount of self tanner in it and will develop your tan in a matter of a few hours.

I have to add this one in just because some of us just like to have color in our face especially during the winter.  Lancome's Flash Bronzer oil free face lotion with vitamin E.  Perfect for days your face feels a little pale and you desperately need some color.  Love!!!

Just pick the tanner that fits your needs...and you're on your way to beautiful glowy skin!  ;D

1 comment: