...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pucker Up Pretty!!

There is nothing that bothers me more than seeing peeps with dry flaky lips.  Well not really, but  Ewwwww!!!  Take care of those puckers...it's so much more appealing.   Let's face it~ who wants to kiss dry yucky lips!  :D  There are two scrubs that I use religiously.  Sara Hap Vanilla lip scrub.  I adore this stuff.  I found it in a boutique in Park City Utah...forever ago!!!  Heck Jennifer Aniston used it so it must be great right?  Haha!!!  I know~ pathetic!!   These celebrities sell us on everything down to lip scrubs?!  It works and I love it so that's all that counts right?

Another fantastic one is Smashbox sugar scrub.  This stuff smells like a candy cane tastes!   Hmmmm....does that make sense?  I promise you will love it!!!!  Your glosses and lipsticks will go on smoother.  After you use your lip scrub,  put your favorite night time lip treatment on.   ♥♥♥

You pretty ladies have a fantastic day and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment