...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too sick to look pretty!!!

I woke up yesterday feeling pretty punk!!   I never get sick, but my old body has already fought it off in less than 24 hours!!  YaY me!!!  It got me thinking when in time was it instilled in everyone's brain that a woman needs to wear makeup to look beautiful.   Every woman is beautiful without makeup, but let's face it.... makeup always makes us look better.  Sorry, but it's the truth.  Anyways back to what I was talking about.  I felt so bad yesterday, I refused to put on any makeup...and I looked pretty scary.  So with that said....to the woman who doesn't like makeup or if you are just not feelin' it that day, at least use an under eye concealer/brightener and a coat of mascara.  It truly makes a difference whether YOU see it or not.  Try it!!

My faves are:
Olay Regenerist/ Touch of Concealer
Olay Total Effects/ Line and Dark Circle Minimizer
Garnier/ Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller


A few other good ones are Smashbox Photo Op.  Another popular one is YSL's Touche Eclat, but I'll let you in on a little secret...the drugstore ones I listed above are just as good...I used Smashbox and YSL for quite a while.   They all have brighteners in them...which are my favorite.  The one that is the most comparable to the SmashBox and YSL is the Garnier...it has more brighteners in it.  I actually use them after my foundation...my very last step before I walk out the door.  Just for that extra ooooomph!! It's those little extras that can make the difference.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment