...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shopping My Stash!!! Part III

I remember when I was younger I cringed at the thought of using deep conditioners or moisturizing shampoos on my hair.  Unfortunately as we age our hair needs lots of moisture!!!  I really like Redken's Time Reset for aged weakened hair.  It says it is a deep treatment, but I think it is pretty light and light enough to use every day without weighing your hair down.


It's always a good idea to set your liquid foundation.  A few of my faves are Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder with Shine Control and Too Faced pressed foundation with spf 15.  If you want that extra coverage to give you a more flawless finish, use powdered foundation to set your liquid.  It works great!


www.Lauragellar.com
When I wear something that bares my shoulders or decollete, I like to highlight it!  Laura Gellar's Baked Body Frosting is a great highlighter for that and your cheekbones. It looks really pretty dusted on your legs when your tan too!!!  It comes in four colors and it's a biggie!


Anastasia's Brow Filler..."The Brow Queen"!!  It's a powder, but has a creamy feel to it.  So it's a pencil and brow shadow in one.  The end of it looks like the tip to an eyeliner smudger and the creamy powder is in the cap.    I do find the application tip a little too big so I like to use an angled brush for application.  Perfect!!! Remember to set your brows with a clear gel or wax!  :)  Until next time pretty ladies...

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I really want to try Anastasia brow products! They look so nice and I'm obsessed with filling my brows. lol


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete