...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Monday, February 28, 2011

The Little Pink Egg!

Has anyone tried the Beauty Blender Sponge?  I'm not talking about those knock-offs you see.  Nothing compares to the Beauty Blender.  I'm not kidding...it makes your foundation look almost airbrushed.  I love mine and it still works great even after my son bit the tip off of it.  He's such a nut!  I discovered the beauty blender almost two years ago when I saw Kim Kardashian's makeup artist using it on her and of course I had to try it.  :)

It's simple to use...you wet the sponge, squeeze out the excess water, place some foundation on the back of your hand, dip the sponge in the foundation, and bounce the sponge across your face.  Use the pointy end for around your nose and under your eyes!  What's great is you can use it to build the coverage you want.  If you have a foundation that you love, but it's a little on the thick side...this is perfect to sheer it down.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  The sponge is also available @ Sephora.
http://www.beautyblender.net/sponge.html  (you can stop the music at the very bottom of the blog page or visit the link above to watch the video there)  You beauty queens have a fabulous day and until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment