...I'm going to make your search for great beauty products a whole lot easier!!!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't Be Shy...Lash Out!!!

Every time I try and give my lashes the "subtle look", I just can't do it!!  I love big eyelashes so I always end up piling on the mascara!!!  I think that should just be a rule.  Ladies if you don't have the time to do your makeup in the morning, at least put on some mascara!!!  That's a must!  These are the mascaras I am using now and I LOVE all of them and I use ALL of them.  I'll even use two or three of them at a time.  You should always use different formulas with the different brush/wands.  The first coat use a primer, then a few coats of a volumizing mascara, then last coat put on a more lengthening formula.  That way...you can get the most out of what your lashes can really do!!  ^_~

1.  L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty tubes!  Love!!  Little tubes actually form around your eyelashes and it comes with a primer...use it!!!!


2. L'Oreal Voluminous black/ Carbon black!!  Awesome!!!


3.  Cover Girl Lash blast.  The brush is big and spiky!  It is great at separating the lashes and establishing a base coat while giving you some volume.  Perfect!


4.  Maybelline The Falsies.  I just started using this and I think it works wonders!  It has little fibers in the formula to help add length.


5.  L'Oreal Lash serum.  Now I'm not going to tell you this makes your lashes grow because it DOESN'T!!!  I found it is great to use as a primer and it's at least conditioning my lashes...right?

I got talked into a mascara this weekend where the brush rotates.  No it doesn't vibrate, but it turns in a circle!!  Ok I'll be honest I didn't get talked into it...I thought it was cool so I bought the darn thing.  I have high hopes for this newbie!  I will list it in "shoppin' my stash" if it works.  I'll keep you posted!  I always go back to my drugstore mascaras!!  Shhhh, but I think those are the best ones!

My husband bought a new point and shoot...it works perfectly!
I'm saving the best for last!!  LATISSE!!!!!!!!!  Now this stuff works!!!   I always have people asking me about my lashes when I start using it or maybe it's the fabulous mascara I use!  Haha...I don't know, but something is working  :D  I have used Latisse at two different times and I'm now on it once again!!  Remember this will work different on everyone.  I was chattin' it up with the MAC ladies this weekend and they were all using it.  One said she loved it...the other one said it hasn't done much.  She also said she gets lazy and skips a week at a time.  You can't do that...silly girl!  They were lots of fun..I could have stayed and talked forever with them.  Let me know if you have any questions about it.  I probably could have put this as a post on its own.


Has everyone read the post on the SH nail strips?  I wore the "kitty kitty" this weekend.  It's a leopard print.  Well they were a big hit on Saturday!  Every store I went in...the ladies were lovin' it.  I love your nails, where did you get that, how did you do that, I want some!  I was getting sick of the whole speech.  I should have referred them to my blog, but I thought that might be tacky so I didn't.  Anyways girls try them...they're fun!


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment